Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Geologist. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 26
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Geologist
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the M.Sc. Degree, Master degree, Degree (Geology) or the equivalent from a recognized Board for TNPSC Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website TNPSC at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the TNPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for TNPSC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||25.08.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||24.09.2021|
TNPSC Jobs Notification Important Links: