Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Director. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for UIDAI Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs.1,23,100/- to 2,15,900/-
- Deputation Basis
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website UIDAI at www.uidai.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- UIDAI Organisation, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001.
Key Dates for UIDAI Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||15.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||28.10.2021|
UIDAI Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download