Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Social Worker. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 38
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Social Worker
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Post graduate in Social Work, MSW or the equivalent from a recognized Board for UKMSSB Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/St Candidates: Rs. 150/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website UKMSSB at www.ukmssb.org
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the UKMSSB
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for UKMSSB Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||30.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||28.10.2021|
UKMSSB Jobs Notification Important Links: