Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Forest Ranger Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Employment Type: Uttarakhand Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 40
- Forest Ranger Officer (FRO)
- Applying candidates must have passed the BSc, BE or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs.47600 – 151100/-
- Written Exam
- Refer to Official Notification.
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of UKPSC at www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for UKPSC Jobs Recruitment:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31.08.2021
UKPSC Jobs Notification Important Links: