Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Forest Guard. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 894
Details of Vacancies:
- Forest Guard
- Applying candidates must have passed the 12th with Valid driving license or the equivalent from a recognized Board for UKSSSC Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website UKSSSC at www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the UKSSSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07.10.2021