Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Librarian. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1370
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for UPPSC Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs.56,100 to 1,31,400/-
- Written test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website UPPSC at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the UPPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for UPPSC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||15.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||15.10.2021|
UPPSC Jobs Notification Important Links: