Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technical Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 59
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Technical Officer
- Assistant Director
- Survey Assistant
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the B.Tech, Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for UPSC Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: NIL
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the UPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for UPSC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||24.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||14.10.2021|
UPSC Jobs Notification Important Links: