Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 07
Location: Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Upper Division Clerk – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 02
- Stenographer Grade I – 03
- Stenographer Grade III – 01
- Applying candidates must have a Bachelor Degreeor the equivalent from a recognized Board for WCCB Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Anna University at www.wccb.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste, and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Trikoot-1, BhikajiCama Place, New Delhi – 110066.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16.11.2021
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download