Women and Child Development, Karnataka has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Anganwadi Workers & Helper. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Women and Child Development
Employment Type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 341
Post Name & Details of Vacancies:
- Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Helper
- Applying candidates must have passed the 8th, 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Women and Child Development Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Pay Scale: Refer to Official Notification
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of WCD at www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the WCD
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.09.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.10.2021
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Apply