Women and Child Development (WCD) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Anganwadi Teacher, Worker & Helper. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: Women and Child Development (WCD)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 318
Post Name: Anganwadi Helper
Official Website: www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
- Anganwadi Helper
- Anganwadi Teacher
Applying candidates must have passed 8th, 10th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WCD Telangana Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
- Merit List
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of WCD.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.10.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.10.2021