Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 316
Details of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Applying candidates must have B.E, Diploma, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WCL Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs.8000 – Rs.9000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of WCL at www.westerncoal.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the WCL.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.08.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.09.2021