Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Programme Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Dehradun
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Programme Officer
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WII Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Online Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website WII at www.wii.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the WII
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for WII Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||25.09.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||10.10.2021|
WII Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download